Gone were the days when the word bar was defined as an establishment selling alcoholic drinks. Today you won’t just find liquids at a bar; you just might find an oxygen bar! Yes, an oxygen bar is technically an establishment that sells oxygen with different scents. They say that inhaling this will give anyone a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Most oxygen bars would use aromatic oils as scents for their oils, but now, some bard use food grade products to provide guests with a wider selection of scents to choose from.
Your Very Own Personal Oxygen Bar
What is better than getting your very own personal oxygen bar in the comfort of your own home? So what’s so special about an oxygen bar when you can simply inhale the air around you for oxygen? Here are some of the benefits of inhaling air from a portable oxygen bar:
- Oxygen bars provide 90-99% pure oxygen, free from all types of bacteria, dirt and pollution
- Aromatherapy helps clear the mind, heightens awareness, and even reduces the onset of migraine and headaches
- It helps soothes the mind and stabilizes the nervous system
- Proven to have a special anti aging effect on people
- Helps detoxify blood and strengthen the immune system
Know that you know all the benefits from inhaling air from an oxygen bar, why not get one now?
Buying an oxygen bar
Buying an oxygen bar does not necessarily mean buying a whole bar and getting all the equipment. You can simply get a small portable oxygen bar like the Rejuvenating Oxygen Bar Turbo Oxygen Concentrator by Zadro. It comes with a headset and ear buds and provides the best experience since you can actually listen to music with the product’s ear buds while inhaling oxygen infused with aromatic oils.
This is definitely one of the better personal oxygen bars out in the market!